January 27, 2021
Took a 4-day trip to Colorado with my husband, sister-in-laws, and best friends! 4 out of the 6 of us went snowboarding/skiing… myself along with my SIL, Roni, decided to pass this time! Here is a list of what we did and would HIGHLY recommend! We truly had such a memorable trip and I would 1000% go back, even without skiing!
Below is a list of what we did, where we ate, where we stayed, etc and a VLOG to give you some visuals of everything we did!
DAY 1 – TRAVEL DAY
– Flew from Atlanta to Denver
– Picked up our rental car at Canopy Airport Parking. We had a partnership with Toyota and drove around the 2021 Toyota Highlander XSE and LOVED it!
– Stopped and ate lunch at Happy Camper and it was AMAZING! They had heated outdoor seating, greeted us with a complimentary glass of champagne, and the food/drinks were bomb. Overall 10/10 would recommend
– Checked in at our lodge! We stayed at the Keystone Lodge + Spa (https://www.booking.com/hotel/us/the-…)
DAY 2 – SKIING + VIEWS
– Dropped the crew off at the Keystone Ski Resort for a day of snowboarding
– Roni and I shot some content around our lodge… this place was BEAUTIFUL! Has an ice rink and amazing views right outside our door.
– Went to Sapphire Point for the views and a mini hike! This is one of the best spots for photos and is on the way to Breckenridge from Keystone. It overlooks the lake and you get a clear view of the mountains.
– Headed to Frisco and stopped at Outer Range Brewery! Had heated outdoor seating and the beer was great.
– The snowboard crew caught the sunset during their last few runs and said it was the highlight of their trip!
DAY 3 – SKIING + SNOW TUBING
– Dropped the crew off at Breckenridge Ski Resort
– Went SNOWTUBING at Keystone Nordic Center! Must make reservations beforehand! We had THE best time! Was $20 each for an hour.
– Went back to Breckenridge to hop on the FREE scenic gondola! This was so much fun for us since we hadn’t been ON the mountain like the rest of the crew. Great views and takes you up to some amazing resorts on the mountain.
– Had lunch at Breckenridge Distillery and we were SO impressed with the food and drinks! Their food is asian-fusion and the cocktails were to die for.
– Walked around Breckenridge and decided we definitely want to go back! The town was adorable, but needed reservations for all of the restaurants (that’s on us!) So, we went back to the house and made spaghetti and had a night in!
DAY 4 – AIRPORT + SHOPPING
-Took some of our crew to the airport in Denver. TIP: check traffic beforehand! This took up most of our day because we hit an 1 1/2 hrs of traffic.
-Went shopping at the CUTEST gift store in Denver! It’s called Wish Gifts Denver! They had an incredible variety of gifts for all ages and items that would make for great gifts for ALL occasions (mens gifts, bridal gifts, gifts for your bestie, housewarming gifts, and more!). Be sure to check them out next time you are in Denver!
PLEASE COMMENT BELOW